Applicant qualifications
  • Hong Kong permanent residents aged 18 or above
  • Having a property in Hong Kong
  • Employed or self-employed can apply


Required documents
(subject to time depending on the type and circumstances of the property)

  • Hong Kong identity card
  • Deed of property (depending on the owner)
  • Most recent rates and management fees
  • Proof of address
  • 3 month contribution record and ammonium line statement

Welcome any
  • Mortgage consultant,
  • Estate agent
  • Law firm and
  • Accounting firm, etc
  • Referral to mortgage and loan applications, if you recommend a customer and successfully apply for a loan, you will receive up to 2% of the loan rebate.

    For further information, please contact the
    Market Development Department
    Fion ( Phone: 6335 7036 / 29803711 )


    In addition, as of December 1, 2016, the Money Lenders Licensing Regulations require the borrower to apply for a loan to a licensed money lender through any third party (intermediary). The third party must not charge any fees and is listed in the money lending.

    The Registrar shall keep a register on the register and the prospective borrower shall first check the list at before entering into any agreement with the third party. Whether the third party is a licensed third party appointed by the money lender to grant the loan.

    Looking for a First-Class Business Plan Consultant?

    Get A Quote
    Privacy Policy and Personal Information Collection Statement